About the role
We have an exciting new opportunity for a technical project manager with strong agile experience to join our growing team. In this role you will be working to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. You will be responsible for project delivery from requirements definition to customer facing release. This is an opportunity to help to shape and grow a project management function within engineering, support teams in an agile way of working and really add value and see the impact of their experience as we scale our business.
Ideally, when we return to the campus, we would like the person in this role to spend some regular time in the office. We are flexible to discuss what this might look like.
What will you be responsible for?
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Communicate project vision, goals and objectives and how they tie in, support or impede company strategic objectives.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation throughout the project delivery.
- Work with functional teams in Engineering including DevOps, Innovation, Machine Learning and Data, as well as scrum teams, team leads and product managers and owners to ensure success.
- Establish and track appropriate metrics, financials, and other KPIs in relation to the plan and publish progress reports.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques, including implementing the change management process.
- Manage and appropriately escalate delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated with the project.
- Report to management and executive team throughout project as needed.
What Knowledge, skills and abilities will you need to succeed in this role?
- Degree or other appropriate qualification in a project management related, technical, or science field.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proven working experience in technical project management with a product software development focus.
- A background in software development ideally in an agile environment.
- Understanding of general software development lifecycle best practices.
- Strong understanding of agile development methodologies and agile delivery best practices.
- Experience of working in a software product company.
- Experience of software development management and planning
- Proven capability to evaluate complex situations using multiple sources of information filters, validate and interpret dynamic material.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Jira, Confluence and common project management tools.
- Strong self-motivation to drive efficiency and assure optimum delivery of projects.
- Excellent stakeholder facing and internal team communication skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work.
Great to haves
- Experience working in the digital health industry and understanding of its regulatory frameworks and requirements.
Congenica is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to join a growing company making a difference, then apply now!