What you’ll be doing
In this exciting new role, you will drive and support the generation of new leads, prospects, and qualified demos and meetings for new potential customers that would benefit from partnering with Congenica and utilizing our product platform. You will support the training, content, processes, practices, and tools needed to support salespeople throughout sales process. This includes working collaboratively with sales, marketing, partners, and other key stakeholders to increase sales results and productivity.
You will have the primary responsibility of conducting inside sales calls that include phone and e-mail activities and following up on all marketing qualified leads. You will also have the responsibility of planning tradeshows and following up on all lead lists generated at these events. You will work closely with the Key Account Managers to follow up on all leads and effectively communicate scheduled meetings and demos.
Working at Congenica
You will make a real impact on the lives of people around the world with rare diseases. Our products and services enable healthcare professionals to accurately, confidently and rapidly analyse complex genomic data and improve health outcomes.
What will you be responsible for?
- Make a high volume of calls and e-mails to generate leads and qualified prospects as potential customers for the Congenica platform.
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to schedule meetings and demos for Key Account Managers in all U.S. regions.
- Work directly with the global marketing team to promote and support all aspects of lead generation.
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the growth of qualified opportunities in the sales funnel.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of all products and services.
- Support sales goals and objectives set by leadership.
- Create reports (utilizing Salesforce.com) that support sales efforts to monitor and measure success rates of our sales funnel.
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates.
- Work with sales leadership to support roll-out of new sales tools.
- Compile daily lists of leads and delegate to sales team members.
- Prepare, manage, and follow up on all marketing and trade show events.
- Perform data entry duties in regards to metrics, sales figures, and other key data.
- Manage and support the Americas team forecasting reports.
- Maintain accurate notes and reports for sales team to measure lead conversions.
- Support needs for the scheduling and management of trade shows and client conferences – this will also include follow up on any lead lists generated from trade shows and conferences.
- Provide support to management team members and executives as needed with marketing campaigns and Voice of Customer programs.
- Expedite and facilitate meeting requests for small pilot projects as required to grow business and partnership opportunities.
Teams the role interfaces with:
- External: Laboratory, bioinformatics, clinicians, geneticists, and other research and diagnostic team members that use, manage, purchase, or utilize genomic data
- Internal: Sales, marketing, and service and support team members
What skills, experience, qualifications do you need to succeed in this role?
- Ability to confidently communicate highly complex software solutions with a range of potential customers at different levels that use or utilize the analysis of genomic data for diagnosis or research.
- Must have strong communication and reporting skills.
- You will need to have the perseverance and enthusiasm needed to handle a high volume of customer interactions daily.
- Problem solving skills and drive to overcome obstacles.
Great to haves
- Software and/or healthcare diagnostics or research background. Experience using SFDC and/or other CRM systems.
Career trajectory Success in this role could lead to a position in marketing or field sales.
Congenica is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to join a growing company making a difference, then apply now!