What you’ll be doing
In this exciting new role, you will be responsible for lead generation and management within certain geographies in EMEA. You will utilise the Congenica’s Clinical Decision support Platform’s product features and USPs to identify and qualify leads, initiate the sales process, and successfully promote the company’s products and services to meet commercial commitments.
Your primary objective is to build strong relationships with customers remotely. You will enjoy being given ownership of the Inside Sales responsibilities for a region and taking responsibility for implementing a strategy to develop existing accounts, sourcing new accounts, & working together with Field Sales and Regional Sales Leaders to maximise revenue for your territory.
Working at Congenica
You will make a real impact on the lives of people around the world with rare diseases. Our products and services enable healthcare professionals to accurately, confidently and rapidly analyse complex genomic data and improve health outcomes.
What will you be responsible for?
- Managing the customer sales process for both designated German accounts and further international accounts across EMEA, sourcing new customers and using our CRM database to contact existing customers via phone and email.
- Meeting sales targets and taking responsibility for accurate forecasting, maintaining lead customer details, and up to date opportunity information in gathered in the Congenica CRM database.
- Engaging with existing customers and qualified sales leads, coordinating with internal resources to address customer questions or objections, providing budgetary pricing, and closing the sales process.
- Communicating key competitive activities, market trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities, which includes prospective customers.
- Working collaboratively with the wider Congenica commercial team including EMEA Regional Leaders, Regional Support & Marketing.
- Establishing and maintaining strong, positive, productive relationships with customer accounts including product end-users, management and purchasing contacts.
- Tracking and reporting on all activities to management.
- Potential to do occasional field visits as required to help advance opportunities.
What skills, experience and qualification do you need to succeed in this role?
- Graduate in a Life Sciences.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Communication – Capable of communicating effectively across different business streams at Congenica and across different cultures. Able to build strong relationships.
Business Acumen -Able to bring a strong business and economic perspective to Congenica’s Inside Sales function.
Adaptive Thinking– Provide creative and innovative solutions to our customers.
Collaboration -Adept at leveraging internal and external organisational resources.
Critical Thinking – Able to identify and challenge the assumptions underlying actions.
Organised – Able to prioritise and manage multiple workstreams simultaneously.
Preferred Related Experience
- Previous sales experience in a NGS and/or SaaS environment – Inside Sales exp advantageous.
- Knowledge of genomics and the healthcare sector is an advantage.
- Outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills.
Self-motivated – Proactive, results-driven and solutions oriented.
Accountable – Holds self and others to account and delivers against commitments made.
Resilient – Remains positive and persistent in the face of challenges.
Able to quickly grasp and master highly technical concepts and articulate clearly to others.
Location and Language
- Remote Germany/DACH withaccess to a major airport
- Fluent German and English
Congenica is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to join a growing company making a difference, then apply now!