Who we are
Congenica is a digital health company developing the gold standard in genomic interpretation platforms for accelerating analysis of rare diseases from genomic data. Simply put, we develop and operate a web-based service to accelerate the interpretation of complex genetic information with the goal of providing life-changing answers for individuals and their families.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Global Product Marketing Manager for Oncology to join us in a brand-new role. This is an opportunity to research, validate, position, and bring to market a new precision oncology solution to guide therapeutic selection in somatic cancers.
You will be responsible for market research on Congenica’s oncology products. You will establish processes and develop strategies to ensure that commercial teams and regional marketing teams are ready to position and sell Congenica’s products to targeted customers.
You will influence pricing and positioning based on detailed analysis & understanding of the markets, Voice of Customer and use this to influence the product Roadmap and to position, and develop messaging around products to support the commercial team to sell in various markets. You will lead and take part in presentations and events to support lead generation and market intelligence gathering.
What will you be responsible for?
- Be an integral part of the growing Product team
- Ownership of the strategic & tactical product positioning and global sales enablement for oncology/cancer product lines
- Active collaboration with the global and regional product marketing teams and cross-functionally within Congenica
- Understand the needs of customers in the market and Congenica’s technical capabilities to create products that provide proven benefits for precision oncology
- Assess competitive landscape and wider market to ensure commercial alignment, establish potential points of distinctive competence and identify relevant trends in clinical and translational oncology for future product innovation
- Own market intelligence efforts for oncology, including customer and market research to understand their needs & challenges to recommend key commercial product features
- Work with internal & external stakeholders & customers to understand product feature gaps including required integrations, missing features, usability enhancements, etc.
- Creating marketing materials that communicate the Congenica precision therapeutics & oncology solution benefits
- Develop the global go-to-market strategy including positioning, target customer profiles, and marketing programme for our oncology product line
- Generate Marketing tools and campaigns to attract new prospects and customers
- Support prioritization of market-driven requirements for product features – including Epic & User Story/User Case input
- Define market entry sequence and key milestones for products and offerings and communicate this to all stakeholders
- Support review of features to ensure fit to customer/market requirements
- Support and input into scope change assessment based on market knowledge
- Create and execute strategies for product validation through to product launch and continue market-driven innovation post-launch
- Develop and distribute marketing product features, releases and promotional content
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, regional marketing, sales) to implement strategies
- Establish and evaluate global oncology projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Gather benefits / customer feedback data from Beta (testing) programs to help develop launch and product marketing materials and campaigns
- Own commercial enablement globally for our global oncology and support regional commercial & marketing efforts
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to rapidly learn and digest technical and market information
- Ability to assess multiple information points to come to informed hypothesis on market and customer requirements
- Understanding of the sales process and how to support it
- Strong listening and questioning skills
- High learning agility
- Knowledge of the cancer or oncology market, preferably precision oncology diagnostics and/or companion diagnostics
- Demonstrable ability to turn market data into actionable insights and results
- Experience of working in international markets
- Friendly, approachable and builds positive personal and organisational relationships
- Self-motivated and results-driven, problem-solver
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, well organised and able to prioritise
- Able to work with others, and willing to contribute to team
- Comfortable with experimentation and shaping ambiguity to build consensus
- Professional etiquette and able to produce high standards of work
Desirable – Attributes which would be beneficial for a candidate entering the role
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Market research and analysis
- Proven track record of delivering in a product management or marketing role in a software product company
Congenica is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to join a growing company making a difference, then apply now!