Technical Project Manager (Agile)
About the role
We have an exciting new opportunity for a technical project manager with strong agile experience to join our growing team. In this role you will be working to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
You will be responsible for project delivery from requirements definition to customer facing release. This is an opportunity to help to shape and grow a project management function within engineering, support and coach teams in an agile way of working and really add value and see the impact of their experience as we scale our business.
What will you be responsible for?
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Communicate project vision, goals and objectives and how they tie in, support or impede company strategic objectives.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation throughout the project delivery.
- Work with Scrum teams, team leads and Product Owners to ensure success.
- Establish and track appropriate metrics, financials, and other KPIs in relation to the plan and publish progress reports.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques, including implementing the change management process.
- Manage and appropriately escalate delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated with the project.
- Report to management and executive team throughout project as needed.
What knowledge, skills and abilities will you need to succeed in this role?
- Degree or other appropriate qualification in a project management related, technical, or science field.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proven working experience in technical project management with a software development focus.
- Strong working hands-on knowledge of technical project management in an Agile environment.
- Understanding of general software development lifecycle best practices.
- Strong understanding of the Agile development methodology and agile delivery best practices.
- In-depth experience of working in a Scrum environment.
- Experience of working in a software product company.
- Experience of software development management and planning
- Understanding of how an Agile approach can be scaled across multiple teams and products.
- Proven capability to evaluate complex situations using multiple sources of information filters, validate and interpret dynamic material.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and common project management tools.
- Strong self-motivation to drive efficiency and assure optimum delivery of projects.
- Excellent stakeholder facing and internal team communication skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work.
Great to haves
- Experience working in the digital health industry and understanding of its regulatory frameworks and requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
Congenica is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to join a growing company making a difference, then apply now!