Commercial Lead – France, Italy & Spain (Based from France)
Who we are
Congenica is a digital health company developing the gold standard in genomic interpretation platforms for accelerating analysis of rare diseases from genomic data. Simply put, we develop and operate a web-based service to accelerate the interpretation of complex genetic information with the goal of providing life-changing answers for individuals and their families.
Working at Congenica
You will make a real impact on the lives of people around the world suffering with rare diseases. Our products and services enable healthcare professionals to accurately, confidently and rapidly analyse complex genomic data and improve health outcomes.
What you’ll be doing
In this exciting new role, you will be driving revenue, expanding the footprint and commercial uptake of Congenica’s world leading software and services platform for clinical genome analytics and diagnosis across France, Spain & Italy, actively identifying, managing and closing new and existing sales. This is a real opportunity to join us as we scale and make an impact on the business.
What will you be responsible for?
- Execute against the countries’ revenue targets, delivering across all stages of the Sales process with both existing and prospective customers.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with the extended team of customer support, product management, and marketing to ensure account acquisition, onboarding and maintenance is as successful and efficient as possible.
- Actively manage pipeline opportunities with dedicated use of SalesForce to ensure visibility of revenue and KPI monitoring.
- Deliver new business in addition to growth of current business accounts
Evaluate product development opportunities and competitive landscape understanding
- Identify, review and evaluate how the Congenica platform can better meet the needs of each of the countries for genome sequencing analysis and clinical interpretation & diagnosis by providing direct voice of customer (VOC) and facilitating meetings with the extended commercial, product and technical teams where necessary.
Represent Congenica externally and contribute to commercial and scientific events in each country
- Clear and effective presentation of our company, its corporate vision and commercial offerings appropriate to individual customer circumstances and requirements.
- Participate at conferences to potential customers and commercial partners.
- Contribute to the marketing efforts, including webinars, workshops, case studies, white papers.
What skills, experience and knowledge will you bring?
- Graduate, preferably from a Life Science discipline or equivalent experience
- Knowledgeable about human genetics and genomics, Next Generation Sequencing and data analysis / clinical interpretation.
- Geographical understanding in clinical diagnostics in one or more of Rare Disease, or Oncology (Molecular Pathology and/or Hemato-Oncology) or Prenatal testing
- Knowledgeable about local reimbursement for NGS is advantageous
- Having a network of KOLs and thought leaders within the region
- Experience in working across the relevant geographies (France, Spain & Italy)
- Significant sales leadership experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Able to communicate and influence at all levels within an organisation, and ultimately close deals
- Able to bring a business and economic perspective to Congenica’s commercial plans.
- Provide creative and innovative solutions to our customers
- Adept at leveraging internal and external organisational resources
- Able to identify and challenge the assumptions underlying actions
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to set a commercial plan and orchestrate the required resources to achieve goals
- Track record of delivering & exceeding against plan targets
- Experience in delivering commercial contracts within the French health care environment (plus Spain and Italy preferably)
- Proficient in value-based selling
- Proactive, results-driven and solutions oriented
- Holds self and others to account and delivers against commitments made
- Remains positive and persistent in the face of challenges
Congenica is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to join a growing company making a difference, then apply now!