Marketing Communications Manager (UK)
Who we are
Congenica is a digital health company developing the gold standard in genomic interpretation platforms for accelerating analysis of rare diseases from genomic data. Simply put, we develop and operate a web-based service to accelerate the interpretation of complex genetic information with the goal of providing life-changing answers for individuals and their families.
Working at Congenica
You will make a real impact on the lives of people around the world with rare diseases. Our products and services enable healthcare professionals to accurately, confidently and rapidly analyse complex genomic data and improve health outcomes.
About the Role
We are looking for a motivated and talented Marketing Communications Manager to support the planning and delivery of communications activities to propel the Congenica brand. You will coordinate internal and external communications for the company, producing high-quality content and ensuring our message is always consistent and engaging.
Your main duties will include creating informative content for internal and external audiences, developing sales enablement materials, defining and delivering webinars and content for social media, coordinating thought leadership pieces and managing Congenica’s presence at industry events. You will be an excellent communicator, with strong presentation and organizational skills.
This role will report to the Head of Marketing and work in close collaboration with the wider Commercial, Marketing and Product teams and with Congenica’s marketing and communications agency partners.
- Coordinate and deliver effective communications campaigns that build brand awareness and customer loyalty
- Manage the design, content, and production of inspirational marketing communications to effectively communicate the value and impact of Congenica to stakeholders
- Manage a communications plan encompassing content for webinars, conferences and digital communications channels, working with Marketing, Product and Clinical teams and external communications agencies to deliver the plan
- Manage the company’s presence at industry events from logistical planning and design of booths through to key messages planning and presentation preparation
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to deliver marketing programmes to support new product launches
- Oversee the creation of engaging, informative and exciting marketing and communications content, ensuring that it is consistent with Congenica’s brand and regulatory status, including evidence pieces such as case studies and white papers, website copy, social media content and email newsletters
- Track and optimise key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign’s level of success
- Supervise projects to ensure all content is publication-ready, meeting internal approvals and regulatory compliance
- Create internal communications initiatives that will engage Congenica team members
Qualifications & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or relevant scientific field
- 3+ years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role
- B2B marketing communications experience within a healthcare, life sciences or software and medtech environment
Skills & Abilities
- Proven success designing and executing communications strategies and campaigns
- Demonstrable ability to communicate complex messages in a simple, meaningful and impactful way
- Proven experience creating targeted content
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with content management systems and desktop publishing software desirable
- Friendly, approachable and builds positive personal and organisational relationships
- Self-motivated and results-driven, problem-solver
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, well organised and able to prioritise
- Able to work with others, and willing to contribute to team
- Professional and high standards of work
- Enthusiastic to share knowledge and skills within the team.
Congenica is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to join a growing company making a difference, then apply now!