Regional Product Marketing Manager – EMEA
Who we are
Congenica is a digital health company developing the gold standard in genomic interpretation platforms for accelerating analysis of rare diseases from genomic data. Simply put, we develop and operate a web-based service to accelerate the interpretation of complex genetic information with the goal of providing life-changing answers for individuals and their families.
Working at Congenica
You will make a real impact on the lives of people around the world with rare diseases. Our products and services enable healthcare professionals to accurately, confidently and rapidly analyse complex genomic data and improve health outcomes.
The Regional Product Marketing Manager’s role is to support the delivery of regional commercial goals through effective market analysis, product positioning and campaign execution in your region.
You will be responsible for regional market research on Congenica’s current and future products. You will influence pricing and positioning based on detailed analysis of the regional market intelligence (e.g. Competitive Intelligence and Voice of Customer) and turn this into actionable insights for Product and collateral development.
You will support regional commercial teams and sales partners by ensuring they have the knowledge and materials to position and sell Congenica’s products plus executing and monitoring external communications via appropriate channels.
- Work with customers and other appropriate resources to understand their priorities & business challenges to determine product features
- Assess the regional competitive landscape and wider market to ensure commercial alignment and establish potential points of distinctive competence
- Study and understand in detail the company products, positioning and materials and make appropriate adjustments to align with regional market needs
Providing regional input into:
- Creation/adaptation of marketing materials that communicate the Congenica solution benefits
- Adaptation of Marketing tools and campaigns to attract new prospects and customers
- Provide regional input into prioritization of market-driven requirements for product features
- Communicate market entry sequence and key milestones for products and offerings to all stakeholders
- Support review of features to ensure fit to customer/market requirements
- Support and input into scope change assessment based on market knowledge
- Gather feedback on specific releases and promotional programs using relevant KPIs to provide feedback on process and activity improvements
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Adapt centrally produced content (Go To Market plans, product launches, pricing, etc) to regional market needs
- Work with Global Marketing to develop effective regional marketing plans and activities to communicate the features and benefits of new products to customers:
- Identify regional target accounts to engage through marketing
- Localise sales and marketing collateral in terms of language and market relevance
- Execute central marketing campaigns locally for regional targets, communicating the product’s value to the market
- Generate qualified leads from regional targets to support local sales teams
- Measure the effectiveness of local campaigns to continually improve for future
- Identify regional marketing channel opportunities including events, PR, professional and social networks
- Represent Congenica at tradeshows and other events both directly and in support of regional partners
Partner (Distributors/Agents) Management:
- Support Partner Management Team in maintaining strong relationships with regional partners, ensuring that partners’ focus onCongenica’s products and services is retained at all times
- Drive adoption and utilisation of collateral, campaigns and other relevant materials through Congenica’s regional partners
- Act as a key point of contact to resolve questions and address any issue arising
- Support partners in all aspects of engagement as outlined elsewhere in this Job Description
Degree or equivalent essential. Degree in Genetics, Clinical Science or other related discipline desirable
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High degree of proficiency of English
- Proficiency in at least one other European language (French or German preferred)
- High level of written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Ability to rapidly learn and digest technical and software information
- Ability to assess multiple information points to come to balance judgement on market and customer requirements
- Understanding of the sales process and how to support it
- Strong listening and questioning skills
- High learning agility and strong research skills
- Knowledge of the Genomics market space or other relevant life sciences industry desirable
- Market research and analysis desirable
- Proven track record of delivering in a Product Marketing role
- Marketing campaign planning and execution
- Product Marketing experience in genomic software product company highly desirable
- Self-motivated and results-driven, problem-solver.
- Friendly, approachable and builds positive personal and organisational relationships.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, well organised and able to prioritise.
- Self-driven to learn new skills and knowledge.
- Enthusiastic to share knowledge and skills within the team.
Congenica is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.