Distributor Management Lead, EMEA
Who we are
Congenica is a digital health company developing the gold standard in genomic interpretation platforms for accelerating diagnosis of rare diseases from genomic data. Simply put, we develop and operate a web-based service to accelerate clinical scientists’ interpretation of complex genetic information with the goal of providing diagnosis for thousands of patients with rare diseases.
About the role
In this exciting new role, you will be accountable for driving revenue growth through the identification, selection and ongoing management of a network of Distributors in the region, expanding the footprint and commercial uptake of Congenica’s world leading software and services platform for clinical genome analytics and diagnosis across EMEA. You’ll be able to shape your role and make it your own and really see the impact you will have on the business. This is a great opportunity to join the business at a pivotal stage of its growth and expansion.
What will you be responsible for?
Distributors’ Commercial Delivery in EMEA
- Identify and contract with the most appropriate partner and distributor network to accelerate our entry into select geographies. Their onboarding and ongoing management will be critical to ensure high customer engagement and satisfaction to deliver sustainable revenue streams.
- Work effectively with the extended team of customer support, product management, and marketing to ensure the Distributor is supported throughout the Sales Process, as defined by the terms of the Distributor Agreement.
- Ensure distributors are equipped with the necessary sales skills and sales enablement materials to represent Congenica in the field
- Assign sales territories and set and ensure revenue targets of distributors are achieved within the responsible territories.
- Establish and enforce pricing and discount policies.
- Actively manage the performance of Distributors with dedicated use of SalesForce to ensure visibility of revenue and KPI monitoring.
- Develop, review and enhance our commercial agreements with selected partners.
Evaluate product development opportunities and competitive landscape understanding
- Identify, review and evaluate how the Congenica platform can better meet the needs of the EMEA market of genome sequencing analysis and clinical interpretation & diagnosis by providing direct voice of customer (VOC) and facilitating meetings with the extended commercial, product and technical teams where necessary.
Represent Congenica externally and contribute to commercial and scientific events in EMEA
- Ideally you will be a Graduate, preferably from a Life Science discipline or have equivalent relevant experience
- Knowledgeable about human genetics and genomics, Next Generation Sequencing and data analysis. (preferred)
- Significant distributor management experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Communication. Able to communicate and influence at all levels within an organisation, across different cultures and nationalities
- Business Acumen. Able to bring a business and economic perspective to Congenica’s Distributor Strategy and approach
- Adaptive Thinking. Provide creative and innovative solutions to our customers
- Collaboration. Adept at leveraging internal and external organisational resources
- Critical Thinking. Able to identify and challenge the assumptions underlying actions
- Organised. Able to prioritise and manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a Distributor Management Strategy in EMEA
- Track record of motivating distributors to deliver against plan targets
- Self-motivated. Proactive, results-driven and solutions oriented
- Accountable. Holds self and others to account and delivers against commitments made
- Resilient. Remains positive and persistent in the face of challenges
Congenica is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.