Head of Customer Support (Maternity Cover)
Congenica is a pioneering digital health company enabling genomic medicine, revolutionizing the way genetic diseases are characterized and diagnosed, and providing life-changing answers. Our end to end solutions, from sample to report, enable you to deliver world-class genomic medicine services and make important clinical decisions that transform the lives of patients and their families.
As an integral member of the Congenica Commercial organisation, this role is accountable for leading a team who provide prospective and existing customers with product guidance, support and scientific advice to help guide them to outcomes that satisfactorily resolve their requirements and needs, building strong relationships, customer loyalty and supporting business growth.
- Work with the wider Commercial team to engage with customers and potential new clients, including identifying and qualification of requirements.
- Lead and mentor a globally dispersed team of Customer Support Representatives
- Monitor the provision of first and second-line support to customers and act as the primary point of contact for customer support issues
- Carry out core customer implementation activities including customer configuration, on-boarding and training
- Manage, develop and maintain customer support operations including communication channels, workflows, SOPs and key processes to deliver world-class support.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of all customer interactions and customer information in the CRM.
- Capture feedback on product performance and customer satisfaction to facilitate the continuous improvement of Congenica products and services.
- Develop, produce and publish technical documentation and training materials, such as FAQs, technical notes, online tutorials and webinars, how to guides, manuals etc. to educate customers.
- Generate and report against key commercial metrics/dashboards to contextualise business performance
- Develop collated reports, presentations, documents & feedback for the Commercial and Senior Leadership teams
- Continue to build out the Commercial Operations function to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of support to the broader commercial team
- Graduate (Genomics/Life Sciences desirable)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Process based approach to work
- Commercial awareness
- Talent development
- Performance management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Human Genetics (desirable)
- Process engineering/ LEAN (desirable)
- ITIL (desirable)
- Management of remote customer facing support teams with a varied skill set (technical, scientific, commercial)
- Provision of customer support services globally
- Successful helpdesk operations
- Development and monitoring of organisational commercial operations metrics
- Life Science industry (desirable)
- Design and set-up of a Commercial Operations function(desirable)
- Friendly, approachable and builds positive personal and organisational relationships
- Self-motivated and results-driven, problem-solver
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, well organised and able to prioritise
- Able to work with others, and willing to contribute to team
- Professional appearance and able to produce high standards of work