Congenica customer Anna Miller, technical specialist at NOAH Clinical Laboratory, and Victoria Hewitt, HCPC Lead, Clinical Interpretation Services at Congenica, discuss the essential attributes needed in a professional solution to deliver significant benefits and return on investment. These include:
- Clinically standardized workflows – A platform that facilitates and supports recommended clinical practices.
- Flexibility – A platform that also enables on-demand integration of existing knowledge bases and historical reference data, allowing users to customize clinical workflows.
- Deployment flexibility – Offering solutions both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Efficiency – Providing automation of known variants and automatic classification of unknown variants to increase efficiency and yield.
- Scalability – Enabling users to scale operations from panels to exomes to genomes without implementing new tools.
- Clinically proven – Demonstrated ability to maximize diagnostic yield.
- Partnership – A company that has the knowledge and expertise to deliver the best possible service.